Web and Mobile App Administrator
The Web and Mobile Administrator is responsible
for managing and performing the day-to-day related activities for the website
and the mobile app and analyzing data collected. The key to success is rooted
in upholding an environment of motivation and engagement;
- Build new web pages using
various content management systems.
- Maintains Web environment by
identifying system requirements; monitoring system performance.
- Maintains Web system
performance by performing system monitoring and analysis, and performance
tuning; troubleshooting system software, and operating and system
management systems; escalating application problems to vendor.
- Upgrades Web system by
conferring with vendors and services; developing, testing, evaluating, and
installing enhancements and new software.
- Updates job knowledge by
tracking emerging Internet technologies; participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal
networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes organization goals
by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Maintain and archive all
website content and assets such as images, logos, videos, etc.
- Perform analysis studies on the
data collected and provide report and insights
- Build new web pages and modify
the current ones as needed
- Ensure accuracy and exceptional
organizational skills in all work
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3-5 years of experience in web
production or operating websites
- Experience working with
- Strong technical abilities,
ideally with understanding of mobile and web technologies such as Laravel
5, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, MySQL, Java & Swift.
- Strong communication skills,
particularly the written and verbal articulation of complex concepts into
clear and simple requirements and flows
- Knowledge of basic SEO tags and
other SEO best practices
- Strong knowledge of Responsive
- Microsoft Office including
Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- System Administration
- Telecommunications Technologies
- Handles Pressure
- General Programming Skills
- Internet Technologies
- Learning on the Fly
قدم لهذه الوظيفة