Symptoms of breast cancer
• Tumor/lump/flax in the breast or underarm.
• Changing the shape or size of the breasts.
• Nipple shape or color change: crusts, limping, bounce, excretion.
• Altering in the form of breast skin: protrusion, peel, orange peel.
• Not ordinary pains.
• Genetic factors.
• Sick history (mother, sister, aunt, father).
• Personal history.
• Early puberty (13 years) and late menopause (55 years).
• Exposure to radiation treatment (in the case of illnesses such as lymphoma).
• Some merry breast disease like lcis or adh.
Early diagnosis of breast cancer
• Self-detection week through cycle.
• The rotational mammogram is the most accurate.
• From the age of 40.
• From the age 35, if there's a history of illness in the family,
• At what age are there symptoms?
Baheya Foundation for Early Detection and Treatment of Breast Cancer is a non-profit organization that treats women with breast cancer for free from early detection through all stages of treatment including surgery, chemotherapy, radiation, psychotherapy, physiotherapy, clinical nutrition. Baheya first opened its doors in March 2015.