1. Medical equipment and Supplies financing
- Cover the remaining cost of the medical equipment.
- Provide the cost of needed medical supplies all through the patient’s treatment journey.
2. Medical Case Sponsorships
- The average cost for sponsoring a medical case is 35000 L.E
3. Naming opportunity
- Giving an honor to yourself or to someone you love.
- Create a legacy for a colleague, your company or your organization.
- Naming can be in different areas or equipment or programs.
- In recognition and gratitude for the gift, the name of the donor will be put on a plaque at the selected area/ equipment. A legal contract will be signed with the donor to protect his rights with respect to the contract.
4. Zakat Money
- Dar al-Ifta advices the public to hasten to make donations to Baheya and to establish two funds:
1- Sadaka fund: People endow their money towards this fund and the generated proceeds are permanently directed to the Baheya to treat its patients.
2- Zakat fund: This fund is to finance the purchase and maintenance of equipment, as well as finance medicine, treatment expenses and hospital stays, and food and drink. It covers the expenses that are linked to the patients either directly or indirectly such the salaries of hospital personnel and doctors, the cost of surgical operations, diagnostic imaging and the like.
5. Event Sponsorship
- Sponsor one of Baheya’s events throughout all the event organization steps like hosting a place, providing food, offering giveaways and art installation… etc.