Are you ready to play a part in changing the future of breast cancer?
Help Baheya express their voice and articulate their key messages with well-written and compelling communications materials.
We are looking for a Copywriter to join our busy, dynamic team, and help support everyone affected by breast cancer.
• Producing engaging, clear text that reflects Baheya tone of voice for different channels such as websites, and other.
• Producing interesting written content and proofreading their work for accuracy and quality.
• Writing clear and error-free content for website that reflects the foundation voice.
• Create well-written and compelling copy for communication materials; examples include a brochure, blog post, one-pager/fact sheet.
• Create compelling copy for an app whose audience is women (and men) facing breast cancer.
• Being part of the team, to target the proper audience.
• Using your skills and experience, adapt messages for different audiences to make sure the diverse experiences and needs of people affected by breast cancer are always at the heart of our communications.
• Proposing copy concepts in an engaging way for audience and carrying out projects once they are approved.
• Interpreting creative direction and technical information and turning them into persuasive copy concepts.
• Collaborating with PR and marketing departments to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials.
• Work with teams across the foundation to display the impact of department work through bold, inventive copy.
Qualifications / Requirements
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communication, marketing, English/Arabic Language, writing or another related field in addition to related experience on the job
. • Experience in writing and proofreading content, including experience as a Copywriter or in a related role.
• Successful candidates should also have experience conducting research.
• Experience in writing for websites and other online content
• Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels
• Exceptional skill in social media writing, including use of hashtags and relevant acronyms
• Puts the audience at the heart of every communication
• Proficiency with common office software
• Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
• Creative thinker, who enjoys looking for engaging ways to present complex information
• Project management experience
• Self-motivated and organized, comfortable working on several briefs at once.
• Have a portfolio of work that shows your ability to write for different channels and audiences