Serves as the primary grant writer, manages funder relationships, engages in compliance reporting, and supports special project initiatives.
· Perform frequent research to identify potential grants opportunity and international institutions’ calls
· Coordinate the preparation and submission of grants applications, including preparation of all materials, ensuring compliance with all requirements, communicating with grants officials regarding inquiries and monitoring application progress.
· Oversee existing grants through tracking; requesting regular reports from Programs Managers; maintaining grant records and files, working with concerned program managers to ensure each project is meeting proposal conditions and expectations.
· Collaborate with Healthcare Program Managers alongside Research program manager to state goals and objectives, supply related technical and statistical information, outline how funds are to be used, and explain procedures necessary to obtain funding.
· Manage the administrative work of grant process including, invoicing, reporting, and related process paperwork to ensure successful execution of grant process.
· Write and Modify proposals for projects, institutional and corporate donators alongside the research manager to create the positive influence necessary to obtain the fund.
· Generate regular reports entailing grants updates and progress of running projects to keep the Management posted.
· Initiating and formulating agreements needed to support the organization’s inclusive development and excellence in performing quality service with different partners, donors and sponsors
· Coordination and overseeing the implementation of program / projects activities.
· Monitoring and Evaluation on the implementation of activities (with beneficiaries, target groups and donor organizations).