· Oversee and document all aspects of the project and the work performed by outside contractors and performs inspections to ensure compliance with Hospital and various Commission requirements.
· Review detailed specifications and plans of work including estimated cost (labor, material and equipment) and time schedule.
· Evaluate bid proposals staying within budgetary guidelines.
· Assess the environment for safety hazards including infection control issues, which would cause harm to patients, visitors or staff.
· Manages, oversees and coordinates all facets of the pre-construction, bid and award and construction of the project
· Reviews pre-construction documents and submits comments to Designer as necessary
· Plans, organizes, and prepares reports to upper management with respect to the status and/or progress of the project
· Manages both the project budget and schedule to meet the standards; monitors the project budget on a monthly basis and ensures that the budget accurately reflects the project status/progress
· Manages daily activities of the contractor, reviews contractors’ construction schedules and submittals, and coordinates responses to the contractors’ inquiries through the Requests for Clarifications (RFC) and other related documents
· Receives, reviews, and negotiates Contractor Change Order Proposal(s) to achieve a fair & reasonable price in accordance with the General Conditions; reviews and addresses any and all Schedule impacts in accordance with the project specifications in a timely manner
· Reviews the process and monitors payments for the contractor, architects, engineers and any other pertinent parties
· Assist Owner in the RFP and contractor selection process.
· Manage healthcare project as an Owner’s Representative. Management of the approved scope, budget and schedule is of utmost importance.
· Communicate daily with the client and project team.
· Lead the Design Team consisting of the Architect, Engineers, Equipment Planner, and other consultants on behalf of the Owner.
· Provide day-to-day project oversight and communication with the client and project team.
· Lead the Construction Team on behalf of the Owner.
· Develop, track, update, forecast, and modify the project schedule and budget throughout all phases of the project.
· Review and track all contracts, invoices and payments to all contractors, consultants and equipment vendors.
· Prepare monthly reports to Owner and Executive Leadership.
· Understand and assist in the negotiation of contracts of all parties to the project.
· Assist and help manage/coordinate move and occupancy activities.
· Review and approve all invoices and change orders associated with the project.
· Evaluate, advise on and assist in resolving disputes and claims.
· 10+ years of experience within Project Management of Hospital Facility Construction with full responsibility for coordinating complex projects with construction values in excess of $30M
· Healthcare project experience is preferred
· Consultant experience preferred
· Computer experience in Microsoft Office Suite
· Ability to reach and interpret construction drawings, schematics, shop drawings and blueprints.
· Familiar with all regulatory codes
· Ability to interact well with internal clients, external clients, as well as in the field with subcontractors.
· Strong computer skills and literacy in estimating, scheduling, word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet software.
· Understanding of and ability to read plans and specifications.
· General understanding of design and construction process and requirements.
لتتمكن من التقديم على هذه الوظيفة, فضلا املأ الحقول التالية