Baheya Foundation is looking for a Boutique Associate to provide excellent customer service to its fighters and meet distribution quotas for its target.
Candidates with strong communication skills who can make fighters feel welcome in our boutique will stand out. You will help identify fighter needs, present and answer questions about our products and recommend solutions. A positive attitude and a desire to promptly resolve potential fighter issues or complaints will make you successful in this role.
Ultimately, you will ensure that fighters leave our boutique satisfied and you will contribute to the boutique’s successful target achievement.
· Approaching Fighters
· Greeting and directing fighters
· Promoting Products
· Providing information on special offers, product features, pickup and return rules.
· Answering to fighter inquiries including about specific products.
· Collecting Coupons
· Conduct feature comparisons to facilitate fighter’s choice
· Cross-sell products
· Ensure racks are fully stocked
· Manage returns of merchandise
· Coordinate with the Boutique Associates team to provide excellent customer service to fighters (especially during peak times)
· Provide Fighter feedback to the Boutique Manager
· Stay up-to-date with new products
- Proven work experience as a Boutique Associate or similar role
- Understanding of the retail process
- Familiarity with consumer behavior principles
- Knowledge of inventory stocking procedures
- Basic math skills
- Ability to attain or exceed distribution goals with a track record of achieving distribution quotas
- Excellent communication skills, capable of building trusting relationships
- Ability to sell