Baheya Boutique Manager is responsible for managing the distribution, operations, asset protection, and human resources function of the boutique to assure a great customer experience and optimum fighters’ satisfaction. Boutique manager motivates and inspires their team to achieve productivity and distribution goals.
- Managing the boutique full operations on a daily basis
- Achieving distribution and service level targets set for the boutique,
- Recruiting and training personnel,
- Maintain boutique staff job results; planning, monitoring and appraising job results
- Making sure that every fighter is served in a timely manner
- Managing fighter inquiries and complaints.
- Motivate the staff to provide exceptional fighter service,
- Manage shifts and complete all reports or documentations related to each shift,
- Abide by coupons and receipts collection procedures and make sure all staff members follow it.
- In charge of collecting coupons and receipts, organizing appropriate transfer to financial and control team, delivering all requested reports, ensuring computer systems are functioning correctly, running periodical physical stock inventory, placing orders, and checking deliveries.
- Protect employees and fighters by ensuring the boutique is safe, clean and well maintained,
- Maintain a visually appealing display; and ensure the boutique complies with all applicable laws.
- Develop a schedule of themed promotions and activities throughout the year
- Minimum requirement is a college degree and at least 5 to 7 years of experience, with at least two of them spent in managerial or supervisory position.
- Must be dependable, disciplined, self-driven, enterprising, and efficient.
- He/she should also possess excellent written and oral communication, good leadership skills, effective merchandising and strong organization skills; multi-tasking abilities, and knowledgeable in the products being sold.
- Should also be able to motivate people; have good eye for aesthetics; and be proficient with the use of computers and software such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook.